Select ROAM components are available to OEM outdoor lighting fixture companies.
OEM Lighting Sales has grown out of Bloch Aluminum, a manufacturer's representative with over 30 years of experience serving the OEM lighting market and representing premier companies such as Alanod Aluminum and Sumitomo Metals.
Enable Your Outdoor Roadway And Area Lighting Fixtures With ROAM
OEM Lighting Sales is now offering the powerful ROAM 0-10vdc Dimming Control Module (DCM) as an OEM product to outdoor fixture manufacturers. Factory mounting a ROAM 0-10vdc Dimming Control Module to ROAM-enable your outdoor fixture can drive sales opportunities.
ROAM® is a state-of-the-art lighting control and monitoring system that provides ON/OFF/DIM control right down to the specific fixture. It allows you to schedule event lighting precisely and override settings as needed to make each fixture operational only if or when it needs to be, and at what level of brightness. ROAM cuts your annual energy and maintenance costs through proactive and efficient lighting management, without sacrificing safety and security.
There are two basic ROAM platforms:
- ROAMview™, a single-property lighting control system that is self-hosted
- ROAM, a large-scale, multiple-site street/area lighting control system that’s either self-hosted (Enterprise) or serviced (Concierge)
Additional benefits of ROAM:
- Maximizes the lifecycle of your outdoor lighting assets, reducing unnecessary lamp or ballast replacements
- Reduces maintenance-related labor costs by automatically detecting and categorizing fault conditions
- Avoids costly excavation or construction to re-circuit existing lights – work that’s standard for panel-based systems
- Adds to the safety and security of your outdoor environment by maximizing the effectiveness of your light fixtures
- Adds value to your property by enhancing visual appeal and ensuring consistency in daily lighting schedules
ROAM: Proven technology
With numerous deployments across the U.S. and Canada, ROAM is the proven leader in wireless-control solutions. ROAM (Remote Operations - Asset Management) is part of Acuity Brands Controls, a division of Acuity Brands, Inc., North America’s largest lighting manufacturer.
- World-class services for customers large and small
- In addition to providing an award-winning lighting management system, - ROAM also provides a variety of value-added services as key components of a total outdoor lighting control solution.